The BBFCS municipal/public sector law practice provides specialized services in the following areas as well as generalized services from our other practice groups.
- Ordinance and zoning enforcement
- Eminent domain/condemnation
- Tax-exempt bonds/financing (as local counsel)
- Inter-government agreements
- Public safety
- Contract negotiation and administration
- Employment policies
- Risk management
- Establishment of multi-community activities
- Legal defense involving public entity litigation.