We at BBFCS believe that meeting the legal needs of families is one of the most important services we offer. We have experienced and knowledgeable attorneys practicing in this area who will work with you in a compassionate, practical and cost-effective manner.
While we aggressively protect the rights and interests of our clients, our attorneys also engage in mediation to resolve cases before they are resolved through litigation that is often very time consuming.
Some of the areas of family law in which we work include the following:
- Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce) and Paternity, including:
- Legal Custody
- Physical Custody
- Child Support (including child support arrearage matters)
- Parental Access
- Interstate Custody Disputes
- Modification of Custody, Child Support and Parental Access
- Parenting Agreements
- Property Settlement Agreements
- Protective Orders
- Restraining Orders
- Grandparent rights and visitation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements (Premarital Agreements)